If planning a trip to visit us, for a party of one or for groups up to thirty, let us work with you in scheduling and introducing you to the variety of experiences available in the valley.......
1. Fishing, float or wade on over 100 miles of Blue Ribbon Trout water. Private waters included.
2. Corporate retreats with conference facilities and accommodation for up to 30.
3. Horse rides on trails in the surrounding Medicine Bow mountains.
4. Mule powered wagon rides and cookouts.
5. Beautiful hikes in the Medicine Bows with access to hundreds of miles of trails with over 30 lakes, most with trout.
6. Golf at our local course that crosses the North Platte River twice.
7. Mountain Biking, miles and miles of trails from moderate to insane.
8. 2 Full service health spas providing massage to herbal wraps and everything in between.
9. Scenic float trips on the North Platte river.
10. Cast & Blast, Mix in some upland bird hunting with your fishing. The hunts take place over pointing dogs for, Pheasants, Chukkars and Quail.
Call or e-mail us with an itinerary your thinking of and we'll provide you with package prices. This service cost you nothing and in many cases will save you money based on our relationships with other outfitters and businesses in the valley.
Come join us where the West is still wide open with plenty of elbow room and fresh, crisp mountain air to breathe.